Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Colored Sky Watercolor


Colored Sky was painted during the summer and how I love summer evenings by the ocean or river! When the color of the water looks as wonderful as it feels and beautiful sunset skys dance across the water. I can imagine this cheerful painting bringing joy and color into someones special home. I love that I'm adding many beautiful landscapes to a site that can create prints larger than I'm capable and a beautiful quality that I would order for myself.  As each day gets darker and Fall approaches (which I equally love), I can still look and remember my little world by the sea and think of my son running in the waves as the sun was setting.

You can find Colored Sky through Society6 (28" x 38"  or smaller). I still offer beautiful prints and originals through emeraldtree.etsy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment