Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Being Mom

Besides doing my art, I'm a mom to this little guy. This is us about a year ago. We're loving each other and the beach! He keeps growing and sometimes I wish he would stay little forever. Well, not really. Each stage has been so much fun! I really love the new random conversations we have. My little guy told me the other day, "I want to hug a bear in the woods." It makes me happy that he loves the woods, but scares me that he really would approach a bear (if he had the chance). Still, such a lovely thought for a two year old.

I've decided to start expanding my blog to include extra goodies about life. I think more about everyday happenings, family, gardening, having kids and creating art etc... will give me plenty more to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment